Saturday, July 7, 2012

Turtle # 7

Yep, I checked her markings and this little girl is not one of the previous turtles I have photographed so she is the 7th I have found in my yard---the 5th within the past month. 

I am super sleepy...fireworks started popping in my neigbhorhood, terrifying one of my dogs and annoying my other one and the beagle that is currently visiting us.  Since I have not been babysitting ths week I have read most of the night and slept most of the day, although I have a 100 things to do, at least, before Tues.

And my laptop died.  I will be using my daughter's until  can save up for one. Posts here my be few and far between.  Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. For the Chinese, the turtle is sacred and symbolizes longevity, power, and tenacity.

    ReplyDelete