Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Furry Babies

before
after
My daughter pointed out that once again it is hard to tell which end is which of our little dog. Gracie is a schnauzer, a sweet little pound puppy baby.  I think she might be 3 or 4 years old.  She went to the groomer today ~ she cleans up real well!  I am so glad we found her at the pound before she was put down.  I have had her for 2 years and have never regretted adopting her.  When you need some unconditional love check out the dogs and cats at your local pound.  I'm grateful for these dogs.  They keep me company when I am alone, comfort me when the agoraphobia keeps me from leaving the house and having fun times with friends like I wish I could do, and when my Max Schnauzer died in December I am grateful that I had these dogs so I wasn't left totally alone.  Max was like a child, spouse, loyal companion & best friend rolled into one to me.  These dogs aren't like that, yet, but they are  my good dogs and take care of me.
This is Zoe Marley Schneagle, my 1/2 schnauzer, 1/2 beagle.
This post has nothing to do with her ~ she
just wanted her picture taken too! I don't
know what my dogs think happens when
I get my camera out but they get excited
and pose.
This is the last picture taken of Max ... that is my wonderful grandson, Travis that Max is hugging (in the clown wig - just because he saw it in my closet - and I was going to send it to Goodwill and he decided he needed it) ... two of the wonderful guys I've gratefully had in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment